Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quiana + Charles = East Coast Meets the South!

Quiana and Charles wedded September 4, 2010 at The Ballpark in Arlington, Texas (Diamond Club). I was privileged to coordinate their wedding that was perfectly planned wedding. I think Quiana was probably my most organized bride since I've been in the wedding industry. She had everything labeled and ready to go when I picked everything up. She even gave me some decorations that she didn't want to keep, which is a plus for my future clients who can't afford certain decorations. THANKS QUIANA!

It was truly an unforgettable event, especially for her guests (99% of them were out of towners).

Here is a sneak peak of the wedding!







Some photos courtesy of www.evangodfreyphotography.com and some were taken by A La Mode Soirees.


No comments:

Post a Comment